2016 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey BU (RAM)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsCelebrated by the Chinese for its symbolic properties of cleverness, courage and resourcefulness, the monkey is believed to signify a year of harmony and financial prosperity. This stunning coin is crafted in .9999 fine Gold with an uncirculated finish.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value encircled by depictions of the 12 signs and moon phases of the Chinese Zodiac.
- Reverse: Features a nimble monkey climbing among the branches of a flowering tree and the Chinese character for 'monkey' surrounded by the date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is uniquely suited for both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike. Add the 2016 Lunar Year of the Monkey Gold Coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:magpie, now goldbugy yahoo.
Date:Apr 8, 2016
collecting monkeys for my eldest granddaughter. I like this design. Lots of detail, shiny. I would opt for higher wt., larger coin if able. 1/10 oz. almost to small. Still in all I think she will love this representation.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.