Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1014.80 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- These bars are hand poured, rather than struck.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Stamped with ASAHI logo, purity and weight.
- Unique serial number: #00889-17.
Add this 1014.80 oz ASAHI Silver Bar to your cart today!
Each bar is identified by the refinery with the exact weight in troy ounces, the purity of .999 fine Silver, and the refinery’s hallmark along with the unique serial number stamped on its surface. These bars are the size smelters pour, and as each bar cools, they are weighed and stamped. These bars are less polished than their smaller counterparts, and generally weigh between 930 and 1,080 ounces (approximately 70 pounds) on average.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.