1914 Belgium Gold 20 Francs Albert I AU (French Inscription)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis one year type coin from Belgium is rarely offered for sale due to its limited mintage. Additionally, these examples are in Almost Uncirculated condition and show the French inscription "ROI DES BELGES".
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King Albert I of Belgium in military uniform surrounded by the French inscription "Roi Des Belges" which translates to "King of the Belgians".
- Reverse: Crowned royal arms of Belgium with denomination and date.
- Minted at the Belgian Royal Mint in Brussels.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding the perfect capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a classic design, this Belgian 20 Francs is popular with world Gold coin collectors. Add some of these historic Gold coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.