Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a graphic paperboard box that highlights the character.
- Limited mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Standing with feet apart, the famed black mallard Daffy Duck seems all too happy to be the coin’s focal point as he flashes an open-billed smile, allowing his tongue to fall out to the side.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
At the end of this series, there will be a large box that encompasses each 1/2 oz coin. As a special treat for fans and in keeping with the playful nature of Looney Tunes, each coin in this eight-coin Silver collection from the Royal Canadian Mint features a hidden surprise design element. See if you can find it when you add this 1/2 oz Silver coin to your cart!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.