Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA population of only 8 coins at this level adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 92.5% Silver and 7.5% copper.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect PF-69 UCAM condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the “1990” date.
- Reverse: The stunning White Cockatoo perched on a branch with it's wings in full span along with the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your White Cockatoo coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all! Add the $10 White Cockatoo coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.