2016 5 oz ATB Shawnee National Forest (Sealed Monster Box)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Sealed Monster Boxes are an ideal way of owning larger amounts of Silver with just one purchase. Each of these boxes contains 100 Shawnee National Forest Silver America the Beautiful coins and comes sealed with the U.S. Mint straps still intact.
The Shawnee National Forest is the first release in 2016 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series. This 5 oz Silver coin sold out at the mint the first day it was available, proving its high collectible appeal.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- Mint-issued Monster Boxes contain individual tubes of 10 coins each without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Close-up view of Camel Rock with a red-tailed hawk soaring above. The park name, state, date and "E Pluribus Unum" surround the design.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Individually protect your Silver ATB coins by adding plastic capsules to your cart.
This Monster Box is an easy way to add larger amounts of Silver to your collection with just one purchase. Add this sealed Monster Box to your cart today!
Located in southern Illinois, Shawnee National Forest covers more than 265,000 acres. The forest was established in August 1933 and was declared the Shawnee National Forest by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in September 1939.
The National Forest contains many interesting geological features, including Little Grand Canyon, more than 200 feet deep, and Hicks Dome, which is believed to have been caused by a meteorite impact.
Shawnee National Forest caters to a variety of outdoor recreation opportunities, such as both pedestrian and equestrian trails, rock climbing, bird watching and big-game hunting. Its abundance of wetlands and floodplains also provides habitats for migrating waterfowl.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 17, 2016
Date:Mar 1, 2016
America the Beautiful series coinage insures a great return on investment. I usually buy bars, rounds, Eagles, but I believe the investment value of this series trumps them all. Apmex continues to have a spotless record. If you're a new buyer, consider Apmex,they are the best!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.