Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Cumberland Gap National Historical Park is the second release in 2016 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series. This 5 oz Silver coin sold out at the mint the first day it was available, proving its high collectible appeal.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Mint-issued Monster Boxes contain individual tubes of 10 coins each without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: An early frontiersman gazing across the Cumberland Gap to the West.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Individually protect your Silver America The Beautiful coins by adding plastic capsules to your order.
This Monster Box is an easy way to add larger amounts of Silver to your collection with just one purchase. Add this sealed Monster Box to your cart today!
Cumberland Gap - America The Beautiful Information
Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, Kentucky was chosen for the America The Beautiful series as it honors a site where Native Americans and settlers alike traveled through a break in the Appalachian Mountains. After the Revolutionary War, people wanted to settle west, and used the Cumberland Gap as a way to get through the Appalachian Mountains. Eventually a railroad was built and it became strategically important to both the North and South during the Civil War. In 1940, Cumberland Gap won National Park status in Kentucky as it was a vital in the country’s expansion during the 1800’s. Today, Cumberland Gap greets about one million visitors a year and has many trails and scenic spots throughout the park, such as Pinnacle overlook.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.