2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle MS-70 PL NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin has a population of only 1,595 Mint State-70 PL coins. These coins were made as a tour de force to demonstrate how technical advances in minting processes can now manufacture this piedfort coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Struck on a 4 mm thick planchet in Ultra High Relief.
- NGC encapsulation of MS-70 Proof Like Early Releases authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
Proudly display your Ultra High Relief Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Perfect 70 Proof Like condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.