2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle MS-70 PL NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis coin has a population of only 1,520 Mint State-70 PL coins. These coins were made as a tour de force to demonstrate how technical advances in minting processes can now manufacture this piedfort coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Struck on a 4 mm thick planchet in Ultra High Relief.
- NGC encapsulation of MS-70 Proof Like Early Releases authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
Proudly display your Ultra High Relief Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Perfect 70 Proof Like condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review