- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is sealed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 2000 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant tromping through the savannah, surrounded by the Silver weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Struck at the Bavarian State Mint in Munich, Germany, these coins are legal tender in Somalia. Add this magnificent 2016 Somalian 1 kilo Silver Elephant to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 12, 2016
It was the 999.9 fine that got me to buy. It's one of the first 999.9 fine kilos EVER minted. With the Ag:Au ratio at 81:1, buy them at these low prices while you still can.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.