Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a near perfect SP-69 by PCGS.
- Guaranteed to be struck within the first 30 days of production.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts a hiker summiting the famed Little Stony Man and taking in the awe-inspiring views.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
Protect and display your graded ATB coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive 5 oz Silver ATB coin to your collection today!
Shenandoah National Park, a mere 75 miles from Washington D.C., is long and narrow, with the Shenandoah River flanking the west and rolling hills neighboring the east. It covers 79,579 acres, was established in 1935 and lies along the Blue Ridge Mountains in North-Central Virginia. The park receives more than 1 million visitors each year, taking in its scenic views, hiking, horseback riding and camping.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 69|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.