Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Printed between March of 1915 and November of 1919.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve and graded CU-64 by PMG along with the EPQ (Exceptional Paper Quality) designation.
- Signature combination of Vernon/Treat—Friedberg #228.
- Face: Large eagle with its wings spread perched above small portraits of Lincoln and Grant.
- Back: Obligation language at center with the denomination surrounding among stylized scrollwork.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This 1899 $1 Silver Certificate would make a great addition to any Large Size Note collection. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.