2015-P 5 oz Silver ATB Bombay Hook SP-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
The Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge is the fourth release in 2015 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series.
- Population of 167 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect SP-70 by PCGS.
- Guaranteed to be struck within the first 30 days of production.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: This design features a great blue heron in the foreground and a great egret in the background. Inscriptions are “BOMBAY HOOK”, “DELAWARE”, “2015” and “E PLURIBUS UNUM”.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
Protect and display your Bombay Hook coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive 5 oz Silver ATB Bombay Hook National Park coin to your collection today!
Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge is host to hundreds of thousands of migrating ducks, geese, shorebirds and neo-tropical songbirds in their spring and fall migrations. Tired and hungry between Canada and the Gulf of Mexico, they seek shelter at Bombay Hook and feast on marsh grasses, fish and other important foods before continuing their flight.
Bombay Hook’s 16,000 acres include freshwater pools, swamps, upland forests, agricultural fields and one of the largest unaltered tidal salt marshes in the Mid-Atlantic region. It was established as a national site in 1937.
Although founded in 1937, the first transaction for this property took place in 1679 when Mechacksett, chief of Kahansink, sold Bombay Hook wetlands to Peter Bayard, an early Dutch settler. The price for the area was 1 gun, 4 handfuls of powder, 3 waistcoats, 1 anchor of liquor and 1 kettle.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.