2016 Australia 1 oz Gold Kangaroo MS-70 NGC (Early Release)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
A series that started in 1987, each different Gold Kangaroo design promotes collectibility through distinguishing characteristics. The 2016 1 oz Gold Kangaroo coin continues the popular series known for its recognizable wildlife symbol of Australia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrays Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kangaroo resting on its haunches with the silhouette of another kangaroo in the background, along with the inscription "Australian Kangaroo," the "P" mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Guaranteed by The Perth Mint.
Protect and display your 1 oz Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold Kangaroo offers an unrivaled combination of quality and fascinating wildlife design, which brings this Gold bullion coin series to life. Add this perfectly graded 2016 1 oz Gold Australian Kangaroo coin to your cart today.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.