Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes housed in a light-up case and themed shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and date of issue.
- Reverse: Portrays a color image of the Enterprise NX-01 flying over planets, as it appeared in the television series Star Trek: Enterprise. The design includes the inscription "STAR TREK ENTERPRISE ENTERPRISE NX-01", The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark, and the coin’s weight and fineness.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
This 1 oz Silver coin is ideal for any Star Trek fan with a beautiful colorized depiction of the Enterprise. Add this highly collectible 1 oz Silver Star Trek Enterprise Proof coin to your cart today!
Since its debut, Star Trek has developed into a cultural phenomenon with a range of spin-off television series and a number of feature films being released over the past five decades. The series explored a variety of societal themes and issues including a Utopian society, war and peace, imperialism, economics, racial equality, religion, human rights, feminism and the role of technology.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 13, 2016
I have been collecting the Star Trek Silver Coin Series and I always look for the best price since everyone sells the same coin. APMEX provided the best price and with other coins I ordered at the same time the shipping was free.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.