Captain's log, stardate 51721.3: The Perth Mint releases a 1 oz Silver coin in honor of Captain Jonathan Archer. This is the fifth captain release in this multi-coin Star Trek series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a light-up case and themed shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and date of issue.
- Reverse: Portrays a color image of Scott Bakula as Captain Jonathan Archer as he appeared in Star Trek: against a representation of the Enterprise NX-01 and the inscription "CAPTAIN JONATHAN ARCHER". The design also includes The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark, and the coin’s weight and fineness.
Star Trek is loved around the world and continues gaining new fans. Add this highly collectible 1 oz Silver Captain Archer Coin to your cart today.
Star Trek: Enterprise is set at the beginning of the Star Trek series timeline and follows the 22nd century adventures of Captain Jonathan Archer aboard the Enterprise NX-01 during the early days of interstellar travel.
Since its debut, Star Trek has developed into a cultural phenomenon with a range of spinoff television series and a number of feature films being released over the past five decades. The series explored a variety of societal themes and issues including a Utopian society, war and peace, imperialism, economics, racial equality, religion, human rights, feminism and the role of technology.