Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Set comes in original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 sets.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2015 year-date.
- Reverse: Each coin features a kookaburra, kangaroo or koala in beautiful high relief finish.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
This exceptional high relief set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Proof set to your cart today!
The kangaroo is the largest marsupial surviving on earth today. An unofficial symbol of Australia, the kangaroo features in the Australian national emblem alongside the emu.
The koala is a warm-blooded marsupial that lives mainly on the eastern coast of Australia. Dependent on whether it is found in the southern parts of eastern Australia or in the northern parts, its size and color will vary.
The kookaburra is the world’s largest kingfisher. A stocky bird with a large head, short neck and blunt tail, it is known for its distinctive “laughing” call. This carnivorous bird will eat almost anything, using its strong beak to catch a wide variety of prey including lizards, insects, small birds, and snakes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.