Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Each coin is housed in a classic red and black presentation case and themed shipper, accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of no more than 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2016 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The reverse of the coin depicts an adult monkey and a baby monkey sitting in a peach tree. The baby is holding a peach, which is symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for "monkey" and the inscription "Year of the Monkey" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin will be a wonderful addition to any coin collection, so don’t delay and add this coin to your cart today.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar monkey include 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious and adventurous.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.