2015-W 1 oz Prf Platinum American Eagle PR-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsEach Platinum American Eagle contains .9995 fine Platinum, giving bullion value to the collectible designs that change yearly. This coin has been graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, minted in beautiful proof finish.
- Certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that this coin was delivered from the mint in the first 30 days after release.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features the design, titled “Liberty Nurtures Freedom,” which depicts Liberty and an American bald eagle, representing Freedom.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.