Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 33,000 coins.
- Graded Mint State-68 by PCGS.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that the coin was struck within the first 30 days of production.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of a bison in front of Old Faithful, surrounded by "Yellowstone," "Wyoming," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your Yellowstone ATB coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The highly popular 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of Silver investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
First established as a national site on March 1, 1872, Yellowstone National Park is home to a large variety of wildlife, including grizzly bears, wolves, bison and elk. Preserved in the park are Old Faithful and a collection of the world’s most extraordinary geysers and other geothermal features. Yellowstone is one of the most popular national parks, with more than 3 million visitors each year.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.