Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 20 grams (.643 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is individually sealed in an assay card verifying metal content and purity.
- Obverse: Features a pressed design of the German castle, Schloss Güldengossa, finished with a mirrorlike finish.
- Reverse: Lists "Geiger Edelmetalle" and "20 gramm Feinsilber 999".
As a Geiger Edelmetalle authorized distributor, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment bar at an attractive price. Add this 20 gram Geiger Edelmetalle Silver Bar in Assay to your cart today.
60% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Upper Marlboro, MDA
Date:Dec 19, 2016
Wanted the bar to be enclosed and the Assay works perfectly. When I received, one of my bars, the thin covering, over the bar casing, was not even. I thought something was wrong with product, but that was not the case. Once you peel it off, the casing is completely intact. None of my bars have come damaged. Thanks APMEX and your customer service has always been excellent...
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Nov 22, 2016
There were fingerprints on the silver bar INSIDE the assay card. Meaning they left Geiger in that condition. Pathetic. I'd expect better quality from them. There were also additional blemishes.
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Per our satisfaction guarantee, our Returns Department will contact you soon.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.