Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Celebrated by the Chinese for its symbolic properties of cleverness, courage and resourcefulness, the monkey is believed to signify a year of harmony and financial prosperity.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value encircled by depictions of the 12 signs and moon phases of the Chinese Zodiac.
- Reverse: Features a nimble monkey climbing among the branches of a flowering tree and the Chinese character for 'monkey' surrounded by the date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is uniquely suited for both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike. Add the 2016 Lunar Year of the Monkey Gold Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review