Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains .322 oz of Titanium.
- Comes in an original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Reverse: A flamingo wading in shallow water with a flock of flamingos in the background.
- Due to the difficulty of striking titanium, the metal is as strong as steel but 45% lighter, each coin in this series is truly exclusive as no two titanium coins are exactly the same. Each collector's coin also features a lined effect that is present as a result of the unmistakable qualities of titanium.
A popular addition brought to you in pink, add this incredible Titanium coin to your cart today!
Flamingos are a type of wading bird renowned for their bright pink feathers, stilt-like legs and S-shaped neck. When a flamingo spots a potential meal in the shallow water in which it is wading, it plunges its head into the water, twists it upside down, and scoops the fish using its upper beak like a shovel. Flamingos filter feed on brine shrimp and blue-green algae and it is the carotenoids in their diet that produces their unique color.
Flamingos often stand on one leg, the other leg tucked beneath the body. The reason for this is not fully understood but research indicates that standing on one leg may allow the birds to conserve more body heat, given that they spend a significant amount of time wading in cold water. Flamingos are very social birds and live in colonies whose population can number in the thousands. These large colonies are believed to serve three purposes: avoiding predators, maximizing food intake and using scarce nesting sites more efficiently.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.