1832-1844 Copper Hard Times Token Avg Circ/VF (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These privately made pieces, comprising merchant, political and satirical pieces, were used during a time of political and financial crisis in the United States. The Panic of 1837, during Van Buren's presidency came to be known as "Hard Times".
- The pieces are made of copper and are the size of Large Cents.
- The Hard Times Tokens in this listing will be dated between 1832-1844.
- Average circulated to Very Fine condition.
- Pieces reference the Bank of the United States, Private Merchants, and Political Figures such as President Andrew Jackson, etc.
- Dates and motifs of our choice.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of the Hard Times Tokens to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.