Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Featured in the center is the double-headed eagle, a famous official emblem of the Bank of Russia, surrounded by "Bank of Russia" and the face value, both written in Russian.
- Reverse: Depicts the image of Saint George victoriously slaying a dragon while riding on horseback.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Protect and display your Saint George the Victorious coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz Silver content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2015 Russia 1 oz Silver 3 Ruble Saint George the Victorious coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 11, 2015
Date:Dec 4, 2015
I'm working on a 2015 set of 1 oz silver coins from around the globe and had to purchase this, as it's a perfect compliment to that type of collection. I have to say, out of the 2 dozen or so coins I have in that collection so far, the St George depiction on the reverse has to be about the least attractive. It admittedly might just be a more Russian-stylized rendering, but it doesn't sit well with my Western tastes. I am actually a surprisingly big fan of the double headed eagle on the obverse, though; there's a lot of relief in the feathers. That said, I can't say I was surprised, as the design is well-represented in product photos on this site. The finish is pretty accurately represented in the product photos. It's not proof, but it's completely matte, either. It has a nice uncirculated look, without being too dull. Bottom line: don't buy this if you're just stacking bullion. The premium is painful for such an unattractive coin. However, I'm glad I purchased it for my world collection and I don't regret the purchase. One is definitely enough, though.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Unattractive Design