|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Last of the Large Size notes printed in this denomination! This Large Size issue features a portrait of Thomas Jefferson at left with the U.S. Capitol in the center! This $2 Legal Tender note was issued from 1922 through 1927.
- This denomination was one of the last of the Large Size notes issued.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A solid series of 1917 example in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Features Thomas Jefferson at left with an engraving of the United States Capitol building at center.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the corners and at center with a bracelet type engraving and the obligation and warning against counterfeiting.
This series has become a favorite with collectors. Add one of these classic 1917 $2.00 Legal Tender Jefferson notes to your cart today!
Speelman and White signatures —Friedberg#60.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.