Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The only issue of U.S. paper money for which a Native American was selected as the central figure.
- Graded as Extra Fine and retains some crispness.
- Elliott/Burke signature—Friedberg#279.
- Face: Series 1899 with a likeness of Ta-to-ka-in-yan-ka, also known as Chief Running Antelope, a member of the Oncpapa tribe of the Sioux Indians.
- Back: Redemption language with a centered large "V" with the number "5" at the upper right and left and the word 'Five' at the lower left and right with highly stylized scrollwork.
These notes are highly desirable at any grade level. Notes at this level of preservation are affordable for the serious currency collector. Add this 1899 $5.00 Silver Certificate Chief Running Antelope note to your cart today!
This series of notes was issued from November of 1919 through early January of 1921.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review