2015 China 1 oz Silver Panda MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These coins feature a yearly changing design. The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the perfect MS-70 grade from PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 First Strike condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2015.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda munching on bamboo, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this perfect 70 Silver Panda to your cart today!
Notably different for 2015 is the absence of the weight and purity listed on the reverse. Despite this, each coin will still contain 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 12, 2017
I think this coin down the road will be increasing in value, its the only one without the 1 ounce on it. Since the Chinese want to go with metric.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.