Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg # 2212-J.
- Well circulated note from series 1934-A in Fine condition with some creases and edge issues.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland on the face.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review