Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Estimated mintage of 500 bars.
- Contains 100 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Bars will come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the Westway name along with Johnson Matthey logo (JM initials next to crossed hammers), as well as the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Plain and blank.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Silver bar collector looking to add a large amount of Silver in a single purchase. Add this piece of history your collection today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Johnson and Matthey collector
Date:Aug 26, 2016
Johnson and Matthey Canada Westway bars are hard to find. Mine came without a serial number which makes it even more rare. I'm happy with the price I paid, and the condition was pretty darn good considering its age. Yes, I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend this to a friend.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.