|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEXclusive®! This beautiful High Relief Gold Lunar coin celebrates the Year of the Monkey and has an extremely limited mintage of just 388 coins. The sunken background and raised relief provide added beauty to the unique design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with the certificate of authenticity.
- High Relief design allows the monkey to stand out in greater detail.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an adult monkey sitting on a branch of a peach tree, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for “monkey” and the inscription “Year of the Monkey” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This unique ultra high relief coin showcases the beauty of this design in even greater detail. Add this 1 oz Year of the Monkey Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.