2016 Laos 2 oz Silver & Jade Year of the Monkey Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the sixth .999 fine Silver coin in a unique series that celebrates the Chinese Lunar Year with a harmonious union of Silver, Gold and authentic jade. The low mintage of 2,888 coins provides further collectible appeal to the eye-catching design.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver featuring a .9999 fine gilded monkey.
- Comes with box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: National Emblem of Laos with the face value below.
- Reverse: The center contains a monkey surrounded by a ring of jade and "The Year of the Monkey" in Chinese and English. The outer edge is decorated with a monkey pattern and the date in both Chinese and English.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are sought after for their artistic value and low mintage. Add the sixth coin from this series to your collection today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
This coin actually has a nice design except that the picture is much more spectacular than the coin in hand. The jade, which was the selling point, was a very drab light green unlike the pic. If anything, the Laotians should've use treated or nephrite jade to create the contrast needed between the silver & gold needed for a beautiful coin As is, this coin is not worth keeping. Therefore, I'm returning it. First return after many purchases.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.