Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The series begins with Canada’s first Silver dollar, designed by renowned sculptor Emanuel Hahn and first issued in 1935. This coin offers a historical pedigree that is sure to be appreciated by numismatists.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver with selective Gold plating.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 2,200 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of King George V by British artist Percy Metcalfe from the original 1935 Silver 1-dollar coin, as well as the legend "GEORGIVS V REX IMPERATOR ANNO REGNI XXV" (George V, King and Emperor, 25th Year of Reign).
- Reverse: Features Emanuel Hahn’s iconic Voyageur image, present on Canadian Silver dollars from 1935 to 1986. A canoe traverses the horizontal center of the image, carrying a European voyageur paddling at the stern and a First Nations man paddling at the bow. Between them are bundles of wrapped furs.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
An exceptionally low mintage of only 2,200 coins means that this piece is sure to be sought after by collectors around the world. Add this 2 oz Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review