Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A young porcupine (porcupette) in a forest. Selective color enhances the detailed engraving and brings this side-view image to life, recreating the porcupette’s dense black coat intermingled with long guard hairs and white-tinged quills.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
To celebrate Canada’s rich biodiversity, the Royal Canadian Mint highlights the animal kingdom’s family bonds in a series that features endearing images of Canada’s baby animals. Add this unique 1 oz Silver Porcupine coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.