Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Coins in this listing contain scratches, hairlines, spotting, etc.
- Contains 3.364 oz actual Silver weight.
- Limited mintage of 3,500 sets.
- Comes in custom wood box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features depictions of famous British landmarks: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge and Trafalgar Square.
- Reverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 5 pounds and year of issue.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Add this slightly off quality set to your cart today.
The Royal Mint’s talented engravers, Laura Clancy and Glyn Davies, have captured these familiar sights with an impressionistic feel, depicting the icons through the eyes of the visitor, obscured by the everyday weather, crowds or location.
These stunning Silver Proof coins have been color-printed using trichromatic techniques to enhance the designs, highlighting wet-weather scenes or adding the touch of sunshine to a statue.
The crown-sized coins are larger than any circulating coin, with an impressive diameter of over 36 millimeters. The coins are presented and protected in an elegant Royal Mint case. A stylishly designed booklet reveals the hidden story and interesting facts about each icon and reveals the designers’ inspirations.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review