2016 Canada 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Dollar
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsCelebrate the history and artistry of Canadian circulation coinage with this fine Silver “loonie”, part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s series featuring Canada’s six circulation coins.
Each beautiful coin is composed of five ounces of fine Silver and features selective color on the reverse.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- This 5-ounce fine Silver 1-dollar coin features noted Canadian wildlife artist Robert-Ralph Carmichael’s loon design, first issued with the introduction of the 1-dollar circulation coin in 1987. This design has been used continuously on Canadian “loonies,” with a number of notable exceptions.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The profile portrait of a common loon floating on a still lake with a small island populated by conifers in the left-side background. The loon, waterway, and tree-lined island are selectively colored. The reverse is also engraved with the text “CANADA” and “DOLLAR” and the date “2016”.
- Part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s exciting 6-coin series of 5-ounce pure Silver versions of Canada’s 5-cent, 10-cent, 25-cent, 50-cent, 1-dollar, and 2-dollar circulation coins.
Add this beautifully colorized 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.