Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Each beautiful coin is composed of five ounces of fine Silver and features selective color on the reverse.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- This 5-ounce fine Silver 1-dollar coin features noted Canadian wildlife artist Robert-Ralph Carmichael’s loon design, first issued with the introduction of the 1-dollar circulation coin in 1987. This design has been used continuously on Canadian “loonies,” with a number of notable exceptions.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The profile portrait of a common loon floating on a still lake with a small island populated by conifers in the left-side background. The loon, waterway, and tree-lined island are selectively colored. The reverse is also engraved with the text “CANADA” and “DOLLAR” and the date “2016”.
- Part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s exciting 6-coin series of 5-ounce pure Silver versions of Canada’s 5-cent, 10-cent, 25-cent, 50-cent, 1-dollar, and 2-dollar circulation coins.
Add this beautifully colorized 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.