2016 Canada 1/4 oz Silver $5 Birthstones (January)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsSparkling in a dizzying array of colors, gemstones are believed to have heightened attributes during the month they represent.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Each superb coin in the 12-coin series is embedded with a genuine, gem-toned Swarovski® crystal embellishment that replicates the colors of the month’s birthstone.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: In the background, a beautifully engraved lotus pattern fills the reverse in a modern take on the blooms that traditionally symbolize purity of the heart and mind. A majestic, mid-relief dragon is shown; its presence also carries a strong meaning, as the dragon is a time-honored symbol of power, strength and good luck in Asian mythology. Above it, a traditional circular motif bears a Swarovski crystal embellishment that represents garnet, the birthstone for January, which is said to bring constancy and loyalty to those born in the month.
Add this $5.00 January Birthstones coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.