Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This monthly series offers a cross-cultural celebration of the powerful, symbolic beauty of birthstones, which are each as distinct and unique as those who cherish them!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Each superb coin in the 12-coin series is embedded with a genuine, gem-toned Swarovski® crystal embellishment that replicates the colors of the month’s birthstone.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: In the background, a beautifully engraved lotus pattern fills the reverse in a modern take on the blooms that traditionally symbolize purity of the heart and mind. A majestic, mid-relief dragon is shown; its presence also carries a strong meaning, as the dragon is a time-honored symbol of power, strength and good luck in Asian mythology. Above it, a traditional circular motif bears a Swarovski crystal embellishment that represents garnet, the birthstone for January, which is said to bring constancy and loyalty to those born in the month.
Add this $5.00 January Birthstones coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review