Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Issued beginning in 1899.
- Housed in inert quality currency holders by PMG.
- All 4 of these consecutively numbered notes have been graded CU-64 by PMG.
- Face: A large eagle with spread wings perched above small portraits of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant.
- Back: Obligation language at center with the denomination among stylized scroll-work.
This is a tough Friedberg number with 4 consecutive serial numbers! Add these 1899 $1.00 Silver Certificates to your cart today!
Vernon/McClung signatures—Friedberg #229.
The Vernon/McClung signature combo indicates this note was printed sometime between November of 1909 and March of 1911.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.