Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This bar is issue number "4 out of 50" and it will be marked with the serial number along with the "First 50" stamp and Bison Bullion logo.
- Bison Bullion is an APMEXclusive®.
- Contains 7 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays a Warrior wearing a mask of an Eagle along with a howling wolf below.
- Reverse: Features the First 50 stamp accompanied with serial number "4" along with the weight, purity and Bison Bullion logo.
- Guaranteed by Bison Bullion.
Protect your 7 oz Bison Mask Girl bar from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
You can be one of the first fifty to purchase one of these truly unique bars, not seen anywhere else. Add this beautiful 7 oz Silver Eagle Mask Warrior bar to your cart today!
Native American masks were an important part of the Native American culture. They were used during ceremonies, given as gifts.
Native American masks were usually created in the likeness of an animal. These animals represented certain Native American ideas such as spirits, status, and characteristics. In addition, some Native Americans believed that each clan was descended from a different animal. This meant that some Native American masks related to the clan the Indians were from.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review