1989 Isle of Man 5-Coin Gold Persian Cat Proof Set (w/o Box&COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSince the release of the first coin in 1988, the Isle of Man Cat series has become one of the most popular Gold bullion series in the world.
- Five coins containing 1.84 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited presentation of 2,500 sets.
- Coins come in plastic flips (no box or COA).
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, by Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS.
- Reverse: An adult Persian cat.
- Backed by Isle of Man government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This gorgeous set is a must for any numismatic collector or cat lover. Add this 5-Coin Gold Persian Cat Proof Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.