Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to the strict quality control measures in place for bullion coins at the U.S. Mint, errors of this nature are very rarely seen, and are highly collectible, especially of this magnitude.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified as a mint error and graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Prominent error on the reverse, showing an obvious strike-through from the buffalo's shoulder to the rim, obscuring much of the word "STATES" in the legend.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Mint Error Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Rarely seen in the marketplace, don't miss your opportunity to acquire this unique error piece! Add this 2015 Gold Buffalo Mint Error to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review