Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-64 by PCGS protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. "LIBERTY" is above Washington’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" to his left. The date is below Washington’s bust.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is The legend and "E Pluribus Unum". The denomination is below.
- This coin was struck in Denver and carries a “D” mintmark above the denomination on the reverse.
Protect and display your 1948-D Washington Quarter Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1948-D Washington Quarter to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||D - Denver|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review