Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains one kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-70 (One of the First 125 struck) condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of only 400 coins.
- Obverse: Features her Majesty Queen Elizabeth along with the value of £500 and year of issue.
- Reverse: Created by John Bergdahl featuring the richly symbolic regalia of the Coronation and the imposing solid Gold St. Edward’s Crown representing the pageantry of that glorious day of June 2, 1953. For his background, Bergdahl has utilized a number of national symbols that take full advantage of the 100-millimeter diameter of the commemorative coin. The iconic English rose is particularly in abundance and appropriate, for the Queen herself is often regarded as the rose of England.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Protect and display your 1 kilo Silver 60th anniversary of Coronation in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this spectacular limited mintage coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.