Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the PR-58 condition.
- Extremely low mintage of only 30 proof coins minted.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- All proof coins were minted in Philadelphia and do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your 1863 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
As you can see by the mintage of only 30 proofs, coins of this magnitude are extremely rare and almost never available. Add this piece of numismatic history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review