Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 64
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-64 condition.
- Only 136 proofs minted.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Proof coins are minted in Philadelphia and carry no mintmark.
Display your 1904 $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle PF-64 NGC coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after 1904 $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 64|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review