Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
According to the NGC website, "The 1991 Silver Eagle is the 6th coin of the series. It often comes milk spotted." This coin is not "milk spotted." The NGC Price Guide currently values this coin in MS-70 grade at $6,250.00. This is an opportunity to purchase a very scarce coin at a reasonable price.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of only 601 in MS-70 at NGC.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your 1991 Silver American Eagle MS-70 NGC coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 1991 Silver American Eagle graded MS-70 by NGC to your cart today!
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Heritage-as in classic Harley!
Date:Aug 19, 2019