Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Royal Canadian Mint has long been known for high quality .9999 fine Silver products and this uniquely sized item continues that tradition. Each coin has the SuperLeaf design on it along with radial lines that increases the aesthetic appeal.
- Contains 1.5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 15 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $8 face value
- Reverse: The maple leaf image used on the "Million Dollar Maple Leaf", a 100 kg Gold coin first produced in 2007, with weight and purity listed below.
Protect your Silver coins by adding a plastic tube to your order.
This unique coin would make a great addition to any Silver coin collection for its unique size and Royal Canadian Mint beauty. Add the 1.5 oz Silver SuperLeaf coin to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 20, 2018
I am sure they have high mintage's but I just love those heavy coins and they look nice, Hefty, Hefty, Hefty. You should arrange tor have some of those 1.5 oz. coins graded and slabbed.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:Scott Jones
Date:Jan 11, 2017
Posted By:That guy
Date:Dec 22, 2015
Arrived with milk spots. You would think that with as much money some people spend with this company that they would be more discerning about what they're sending out. Can't tell you how many coins I've paid a premium price for only to have them arive in poor condition. FRUSTRATING
- Attractive Design
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: We're sorry you were not satisfied with the coin you received. You are welcome to return it per our guarantee. Please contact us if you wish to return or exchange the item.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.