Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.284 oz of .9167 fine (22-karat) Gold.
- Mintage of only 75 coins.
- Comes in custom display box with a certificate of authenticity and informational booklet.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II as designed by Jody Clarke.
- Reverse: Captures the character of the battle, putting the viewer at the heart of the action, among the bowmen that were so pivotal to the victory; created by Glyn Davies.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Celebrate this historic event with this limited mintage Proof Gold coin. Add this £5 Gold Battle of Agincourt Alderney Proof coin to your cart today!
Glyn Davies, an engraver at The Royal Mint, has created a reverse design that captures the character of the battle, putting the viewer at the heart of the action, among the bowmen that were so pivotal to the victory. While this epic battle is often remembered for these English bowmen, Henry V was also supported by a Welsh contingency, with archers from South Wales fighting alongside their English counterparts. This is just one element of this thrilling story that is explored in the accompanying booklet.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review