- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 coins.
- £50 official legal tender backed by British government.
- Obverse: For his obverse portrait Jody used modern technology to access unlimited images of Her Majesty The Queen helping him capture a warm and realistic likeness.
- Reverse: Jody’s reverse design of Britannia is a contemporary take on a classic symbol of Britain that still respects tradition. He looked to British heraldry, and treasures like the Una and the Lion coin, for inspiration, reuniting Britannia with the lion. This pairing is also seen on plaques commemorating the soldiers of the First World War.
This is from The Royal Mint’s 2015 range of face value coins, joining The Longest Reigning Monarch 2015 UK £20 Fine Silver Coin and The Buckingham Palace 2015 UK £100 Fine Silver Coin. Add this coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 12, 2015
The Silver Britannia is one of my most favorite silver coins. I knew I had to have this Britannia as it was the first ever minted £50 face value coin. The coin comes wrapped nicely in a collectable card and is in BU condition. One worth having if you collect Britannias.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.