Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This set contains The Sovereign along with The Half-Sovereign and The Quarter-Sovereign. It is housed in a wooden display case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity confirming the coins were produced by The Royal Mint.
- Contains a total of .4116 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a custom wood box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 750 sets.
- Obverse: For 2016 only, each Proof coin in the collection bears a rare portrait of Her Majesty The Queen, by James Butler MBE RA, which will not appear on any circulating coinage.
- Reverse: Features St. George and the dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci, an image that has endured for almost 200 years.
- Sovereign coins backed by the British government.
The Sovereign continues to be recognized as a Gold coin of beauty, quality and value, and is considered by many as the flagship coin of The Royal Mint. Add this 2016 Gold British Sovereign 3-Coin Set to your cart today!
For centuries The Sovereign, The Royal Mint’s flagship coin, has been a constant of United Kingdom coinage, admired and trusted through times of change with a history of unrivalled accuracy. As Her Majesty The Queen celebrates her 90th birthday, the 2016 Sovereign pays tribute to Britain’s longest reigning monarch, combining tradition with celebration in a rare edition.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review