2016 Great Britain Gold Sovereign Proof (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The timeless design of the Gold Sovereign, used on sovereigns since 1817, is regarded as a masterpiece of numismatic art. The Proof condition of this coin adds collectible appeal to the classic, treasured imagery.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a custom wood box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: For 2016 only, each Proof coin bears a rare portrait of Her Majesty The Queen, by James Butler MBE RA, which will not appear on any circulating coinage.
- Reverse: Features St George and the dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci, an image that has endured for almost 200 years.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
The Sovereign continues to be recognized as a Gold coin of beauty, quality and value, and is considered by many as the flagship coin of The Royal Mint. Add these 2016 Proof Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.